TheWindowsClub Reviews section accepts paid or sponsored posts and reviews. If you are a software vendor or a hardware company wanting to carry its reviews on reviews.thewindowsclub.com you may want to consider contacting us.
TheWindowsClub.com is an authority Tech Blog with a focus on the Windows operating system and the Microsoft ecosystem in general. The domain consists of:
- TheWindowsClub.com blog,
The site gets around 10 million page views every month, with 30% of the visitors being from the US.
Guidelines for Sponsored Posts on TWCR
We will follow Google’s guidelines – and will insert nofollow links as urged by the search engine, in the following cases:
Buying or selling links that pass PageRank. This includes exchanging money for links, or posts that contain links; exchanging goods or services for links; or sending someone a “free” product in exchange for them writing about it and including a link. This includes Advertorials, sponsored posts, paid reviews or native advertising where payment is received for articles that include links that pass PageRank.
Sponsored or Guest posting campaigns with keyword-rich anchor text links. This includes links with optimized anchor text in articles or press releases distributed on other sites.
Our guidelines for sponsored posts are as follows:
- The posts will carry a suitable Tag, viz Sponsored Post, Affiliate Review, etc.
- The post may be 500-1000 words normally and written in good English
- The post should include 1 to 5 images of size maximum 600×600 pixels
- The post may include one video embed code which has been uploaded on YouTube or Vimeo.
- The posts may include two backlinks to the domain. Both the links will be NoFollow and open in a New Tab.
- Linking will be allowed to the domain name or as may be decided by our Editor. Linking to key phrases may not be done
- We may make minor changes to the posts, keeping our posting and SEO guidelines in mind.
For pricing and other details, you may contact us at reviews at thewindowsclub dot com.