As a Windows 10 computer user, we are quite familiar with Windows security patches that Microsoft releases from time to time. However, it is not just Windows OS that needs security patches, but all other software needs security patches from their respective makers regularly too. So, how do you ensure that you have all the security patches installed on your system? Manual tracking of the updates is a burdensome process and is not advisable as it may result in you missing important patches. Moreover, if you have more than one machine to manage or if you are an enterprise with a group of computers at your disposal, then it is a daunting task to keep everything updated.
The best solution is to use an automatic patch management software and this where ManageEngine’s Patch Manager Plus comes in handy. ManageEngine Patch Manager Plus is a web-based, as well as a cloud-based application that offers all-inclusive automated patch management. It allows users to deploy patches to Windows, Mac, Linux OS & 3rd-party software updates & over 300 third-party applications.
ManageEngine’s Patch Manager Plus review
Security becomes all the more a priority when the software applications access and process confidential data in large enterprises. Any compromise on the data can cause serious implications ranging from a temporary outage to a major financial loss. ManageEngine’s Patch Manager Plus is an automated patch management application, with presence on-premise and on-demand. It helps maintain the network computers secure while itself is secure on various fronts.
ManageEngine Patch Manager Plus is a web-based/cloud-based software for complete automated patch management. Patch Manager Plus enables users to deploy patches to Windows, Mac, Linux, and over 550 third party applications. Patch Manager Plus automates scanning of computers, identifies vulnerabilities and the system health of machines, detects missing patches, and allows testing of patches before deployment to check the compatibility and installation success.
Data confidentiality is much spoken about in the current IT arena. Software vending companies must ensure they make foolproof products that can withstand malicious attacks and comply with IT regulations. This software must be hardened on security against data theft. Security becomes all the more a priority when the software applications access and process confidential data in large enterprises. Any compromise on the data can cause serious implications ranging from a temporary outage to a major financial loss.
ManageEngine’s Patch Manager Plus is an automated patch management application, with a presence of on-premise and on-demand. It helps maintain the network computers secure while itself is secure on various fronts.
Install it and let its features help you secure your computer.
ManageEngine Patch Manager Plus features
The patch manager software follows the next steps to ensure that the right patches are installed on your system.
- It scans the computer.
- The application then downloads any missing patches on to the server.
- It tests and approves the downloaded patches.
- Further, the application configures the deployment policies.
- It offers automated deployment
Some of the notable features of this patch manager are as follows:
- Automated patch management: This application accelerates patching and saves time by automating all patch management activities, thus patching multiple endpoints in minutes.
- Cross-platform support: Supports patching heterogeneous OS platforms such as Windows, Mac, and Linux and 300+ third-party applications.
- Customized Deployments Policies: Allows customizable deployment settings to minimize disruption to end-users’ business operations.
- User-friendly interface: An easily navigable, web-based interface and help documents to guide you through every step of patching.
- Achieve compliance: Helps achieve 100% compliant status by quickly identifying, assessing vulnerabilities, and automatically applying updates
- Dynamic Monitoring and Reporting: Vulnerability monitoring, remediation, and reporting all from a single point of console.
The ManageEngine Patch Manager Plus seems a reliable patch manager application. With its varied features, it is possible to sit back and let the application take care of the security measures. You can download the application from ManageEngine.com.
- Tags: Sponsored Post